Welcome to the Old Fullerians' CC website
We are a Sunday team who play friendlies in and around Hertfordshire. Our home ground is situated to the west of Watford alongside the River Gade and Grand Union Canal.
An 'Old Fullerian' is the name given to ex pupils of Watford Boys' Grammar School. The name is derived from Dame Elizabeth Fuller, who founded the school in 1704.
The New Field, Coningesby Drive, Cassiobury Estate, Watford, Herts, WD17 3BD. Follow the signs to 'Old Fullerian RFC' on the A411